YOGA TEACHER TRAINING YTT 200 & CE
with Eli Lopez RYT 500 | E-RYT | 200 YACEP | RYS 200
ABOUT THE TRAINING:
Students will learn and get certified in the following Yoga modalities:
- Hatha Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Chair Yoga
It is our belief that the more you learn, the better you can teach. So, it is our commitment to give you a well-rounded learning experience, so you can continue spreading the Spirit of Yoga within your community, while diving deep into your self-discovery path. All classes must be attended to receive the Yoga Alliance Certification of Completion.
Consecutive Sundays - ONLY. 9 hours immersion with 30 minutes lunch and two 10 minutes break, from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
By Yoga Alliance YTT 200 Standards a minimum of 180 contact hours are required. The remaining 20 hours are for self-study and reading, including 4 hours of Karma Yoga (Sanskrit: Seva), the art of selfless service that you will use for volunteer work at a place of your preference. Karma Yoga is the fast lane to spiritual development by loving everyone and serving others with growing compassion to free ourselves from ego, while keeping focus in the assigned tasks to purify the mind and the spirit.
- The Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- The Ethics of Love by Vimala McClure
- The Bhagavad Gita, 2nd Edition, Introduced and translated by Eknath Easwaran
OM YOHOLHIT PRESTIGE RYS will provide the YTT 200 Study Material in independent Modules every Sunday you attend to your training.
PROGRAM OF STUDY:
All trainees will receive training and instruction in the following five Educational Categories, as per Yoga Alliance YTT 200 Standards:
- Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- Teaching Methodology (TM)
- Anatomy and Physiology (AP)
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (YPLE)
This training is valued at $2,999.
A $222 down payment is required at the time of enrollment. The remaining balance will be paid on-site in 20 installments of $138.85 each, every Sunday you attend. To enroll, click HERE
Under these five categories, OM YOLOHIT PRESTIGE YOGA STUDIO & RYS approved Yoga Alliance Syllabus reads:
- TTP: Hatha Yoga Practice of Asanas | Standing Balance Poses | Seated Postures (on the mat) | Spinal Twist Asanas | Back & Forward Bend Poses | Arm Balance Poses| Stabilizing Postures | Hips Opener Postures | Inversion Asanas | Restorative Yoga | Sun Salutations Sequencing and Flow | Yin Yoga | Introduction to Pranayamas | Introduction to Meditation | Introduction to Yoga Nidra and Mudras | Introduction to the Bandhas | Adjusting and Assisting Yoga Asanas |
- TM: Class Structure and Sequencing | Special Population | Chair Yoga | Theme of Class | Yoga as a Business |
- AP: Anatomy and Physiology | Anatomy Applied to Yoga |
- YPLE: The Eight Limbs, Philosophy, and History of Yoga | Sanskrit: The Language of Yoga | Yogic Diet & Life Style (Ayurveda) | Karma Yoga (Yoga Selfless Service) | Yoga Ethics |
My heart expands in the direction of the wind as The Spirit works magic in my life. Eli Lopez
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
CEU FOR YOGA TEACHERS:
Contact us to inquire about our YTT 200 program weekend schedule and Join us on the weekend of your choice based on the topics will be taught on that weekend versus your areas of interest to deepen your knowledge. A contact hour YACEP Certificate of Completion Yoga Alliance approved will be provided to you. Your price is locked at $20/hour rate. Call us and let us know you are coming. Full payment is required at the Studio before starting. ie. If you are completing 3 hours CE, then you must pay $60. Please note that payments made with credit or debit card have an additional fee of 3%.
DEEPEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE ~ EARN YOUR CERTIFICATE
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." M.L.K. Jr.